Solano County Community High School

Solano County Community High School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Solano County Community High School

Solano County Community High School (SCCHS) is a public high school located in Fairfield, California. It is part of the Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District and serves students in grades 9-12. SCCHS is a comprehensive high school offering a wide range of academic and extracurricular opportunities.
SCCHS has a strong academic program that includes a variety of Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college-level courses, and honors classes. Students at SCCHS also have the opportunity to participate in a variety of extracurricular activities, including sports, music, drama, and clubs.
The school also has a strong focus on college and career readiness. SCCHS offers college preparation courses and has a college and career center that helps students explore their options and make informed decisions about their future.
SCCHS is committed to creating an environment where every student can succeed. The school has a diverse student body and a staff of dedicated teachers and administrators who are committed to helping students reach their full potential.
SCCHS is an excellent choice for students looking for a high-quality education in a supportive and nurturing environment. With its strong academic program, extracurricular activities, and college and career readiness, SCCHS is a great place for students to prepare for their future.

Address:

Golden Hills Ed Ctr., 2460 Cla
Fairfield, CA 94533

Phone:

(707) 399-4847

Site:

solanocoe.net

Grades:

7 – 12

Enrollment:

49 students

Overview Solano County Community High School

Solano County Community High School serves 49 students in grades 7-12.
Solano County Community High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 88% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Solano County Community High School

Solano County Community High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Solano County Community High School is 0.72, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Desert Willow Elementary School

James Rutter Middle School

P. W. Engvall Elementary School

P. W. Engvall Elementary School

Central Park Elementary School