Tierra Del Sol Middle School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Tierra Del Sol Middle School

Tierra Del Sol Middle School is an outstanding school located in the heart of the city. It is a public school that offers a rigorous academic program and a wide variety of extracurricular activities. With an emphasis on student achievement and success, Tierra Del Sol Middle School is committed to providing a safe, supportive learning environment for all students.
The school offers a variety of courses that meet the needs of its diverse student body. Core classes include English, Math, Science, and Social Studies. In addition, students can take electives such as Art, Music, and Physical Education. Tierra Del Sol Middle School also offers a number of clubs and extracurricular activities that include Robotics, Chess, Drama, and Student Council.
Tierra Del Sol Middle School is dedicated to helping students reach their full potential. The school provides a variety of support services to help students succeed, including tutoring, counseling, and mentoring. The school also works with the community to provide additional resources, such as after-school programs and summer camps.
Tierra Del Sol Middle School is a great place for students to learn and grow. With its commitment to excellence and its dedication to helping students reach their goals, Tierra Del Sol Middle School is an outstanding school.

Address:

9611 Petite Ln.
Lakeside, CA 92040

Phone:

(619) 390-2670

Site:

lsusd.net

Grades:

6 – 8

Enrollment:

730 students

Overview Tierra Del Sol Middle School

Tierra Del Sol Middle School serves 730 students in grades 6-8.
Tierra Del Sol Middle School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 22:1 is equal to the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 47% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Tierra Del Sol Middle School

Tierra Del Sol Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Tierra Del Sol Middle School is 0.59, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Denali Elementary School

Stoney Point Continuation Elementary School

Stoney Point Continuation Elementary School

Morris Avenue Intermediate School

River Oaks Academy

River Oaks Academy