Twelve Bridges Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Twelve Bridges Elementary School

Twelve Bridges Elementary School is a public school located in Lincoln, California. It is part of the Lincoln Unified School District and serves students from kindergarten through sixth grade. The school has an excellent academic program and offers a variety of extracurricular activities for students to take part in.
The school is committed to providing a safe and secure learning environment for all students. It has a strong focus on character education, and students are taught the importance of respect and responsibility. The school also emphasizes the importance of community involvement and service learning.
Twelve Bridges Elementary School has a wide range of resources available to students and parents. It has a library, computer lab, and art room. It also has a variety of after-school programs, including sports teams, clubs, and other activities.
The school has a strong commitment to parent involvement, and it offers a variety of events and activities for parents to take part in. These include parent-teacher conferences, parent education nights, and school-wide events.
Twelve Bridges Elementary School is dedicated to providing a quality education for all students. It is a great place for students to learn and grow.

Address:

2450 E.ridge Dr.
Lincoln, CA 95648

Phone:

(916) 434-5220

Site:

tbes.wpusd.k12.ca.us

Grades:

K – 5

Enrollment:

584 students

Overview Twelve Bridges Elementary School

Twelve Bridges Elementary School serves 584 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Twelve Bridges Elementary School placed in the top 20% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 30%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 60% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 61% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1.
Minority enrollment is 24% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Twelve Bridges Elementary School

Twelve Bridges Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Twelve Bridges Elementary School is 0.41, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Page Middle School

Red Bay Elementary School

Leroy Greene Academy

Riverdale Elementary School

Riverdale Elementary School