Twin Oaks Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Twin Oaks Elementary School

Twin Oaks Elementary School is a public school in the heart of the city. It is a K-5 school that serves a diverse population of students from all backgrounds. The school has a strong commitment to academic excellence and strives to provide a safe, nurturing learning environment for all students.
The school’s curriculum focuses on the development of the whole child, with an emphasis on the importance of the arts, physical education, and technology. The school also has a variety of extracurricular activities, such as sports teams, clubs, and after-school programs.
Twin Oaks Elementary School has a strong commitment to community involvement. The school is actively involved in local community events and has a long-standing relationship with local businesses and organizations. The school also offers a variety of volunteer opportunities for students and parents.
Twin Oaks Elementary School is a great place for students to learn and grow. The school’s commitment to excellence in academics and extracurricular activities make it a great place to learn and thrive.

Address:

2835 Club Dr.
Rocklin, CA 95765

Phone:

(916) 624-4101

Site:

toes.rocklinusd.org

Grades:

K – 6

Enrollment:

492 students

Overview Twin Oaks Elementary School

Twin Oaks Elementary School serves 492 students in grades Kindergarten-6.
Twin Oaks Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 45% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Twin Oaks Elementary School

Twin Oaks Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Twin Oaks Elementary School is 0.64, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Hearthstone

Highland High School

Highland High School

San Fernando Elementary School

Sahuarita Intermediate School