Ukiah High School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Ukiah High School

Ukiah High School is a public high school located in Ukiah, California. It is part of the Ukiah Unified School District and serves students in grades 9-12. The school is known for its strong academic programs and its diverse student body. The school offers a wide variety of courses and extracurricular activities, including athletics, music, theater, and visual arts.
Ukiah High School is committed to providing a safe and supportive learning environment for all students. The school has a variety of programs to support students, including counseling, tutoring, and intervention services. The school also has a variety of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.
Ukiah High School is also committed to providing a quality education to all students. The school works hard to ensure that all students have access to the resources they need to succeed. The school has a college and career center to help students plan for the future. The school also offers a variety of Advanced Placement courses to help students prepare for college.
Ukiah High School is a great place for students to learn and grow. The school is committed to providing a quality education and a safe and supportive learning environment.

Address:

1000 Low Gap Rd.
Ukiah, CA 95482

Phone:

(707) 472-5750

Site:

ukiahhigh.uusd.net

Grades:

9 – 12

Enrollment:

1,647 students

Overview Ukiah High School

Ukiah High School serves 1,647 students in grades 9-12.
Ukiah High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 20:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 64% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Ukiah High School

Ukiah High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Ukiah High School is 0.59, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Central Junior High School Of Clay County

William Faria Elementary School

William Faria Elementary School

Nelson S. Dilworth Elementary School

William Sonny Nelson School