Valencia Park Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Valencia Park Elementary School

Valencia Park Elementary School is a fantastic learning environment for children in San Diego, California. The school offers an enriching and engaging curriculum designed to help students reach their full potential. The school has a strong focus on academic excellence and the development of critical thinking skills. In addition to the core curriculum, Valencia Park Elementary School also offers a variety of extracurricular activities such as art, music, and physical education. The school also has a strong emphasis on community involvement and encourages students to get involved in the local community. The school has a dedicated staff of teachers and administrators who are committed to providing a safe and supportive learning environment. Valencia Park Elementary School is an excellent choice for parents looking for a quality education for their children.

Address:

5880 Skyline Dr.
San Diego, CA 92114

Phone:

(619) 344-3500

Site:

sandiegounified.org

Grades:

K – 5

Enrollment:

438 students

Overview Valencia Park Elementary School

Valencia Park Elementary School serves 438 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Valencia Park Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 99% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Valencia Park Elementary School

Valencia Park Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Valencia Park Elementary School is 0.65, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Eufaula Elementary School

Parlier High School

Parlier High School

Julian Charter

Randolph County High School

Randolph County High School