Vista View Middle School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Vista View Middle School

Vista View Middle School is a public school located in the heart of the city. It is a part of the larger school district and is highly rated for its educational programs. The school offers a wide range of academic and extracurricular activities for its students to participate in.
Vista View Middle School has a strong focus on student achievement and has a rigorous academic curriculum. The school offers a variety of courses in the core subjects such as English, Math, Science, and Social Studies. The school also offers elective classes such as Art, Music, Physical Education, and Technology.
Vista View Middle School has a strong commitment to creating a safe and supportive learning environment for its students. The school has an active anti-bullying program and provides a variety of counseling services to help students with any issues they may be facing.
The school also has a vibrant extracurricular program with a variety of clubs and activities to choose from. This includes sports teams, academic clubs, and other activities such as drama and music.
Overall, Vista View Middle School is a great place for students to learn and grow. It has a strong academic program, a safe and supportive environment, and a variety of extracurricular activities to choose from.

Address:

16250 Hickory St.
Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Phone:

(714) 842-0626

Site:

ovsd.org

Grades:

6 – 8

Enrollment:

532 students

Overview Vista View Middle School

Vista View Middle School serves 532 students in grades 6-8.
Vista View Middle School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 86% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Vista View Middle School

Vista View Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Vista View Middle School is 0.63, which is equal to the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Washington Middle School

Richland Continuation High School

Interior Distance Education Of Alaska (Idea)

County Line Elementary School