Warren T. Eich Middle School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Warren T. Eich Middle School

Warren T. Eich Middle School is a public middle school located in the city of San Diego, California. It is part of the San Diego Unified School District and serves grades 6-8. The school is named after Warren T. Eich, a prominent San Diego businessman and philanthropist.
At Warren T. Eich Middle School, students are encouraged to explore their interests and develop their skills. The school offers a variety of classes, clubs, and activities, such as art, music, drama, and robotics. It also has a strong focus on technology, with students learning to use computers, tablets, and other devices in the classroom.
The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, such as sports, academic clubs, and student government. It has a strong commitment to helping students become well-rounded individuals, and its teachers and staff are dedicated to helping students reach their full potential.
Warren T. Eich Middle School is a great place for students to learn and grow. With its focus on academics, technology, and extracurricular activities, students are sure to have a positive experience at Warren T. Eich Middle School.

Address:

1509 Sierra Gardens Dr.
Roseville, CA 95661

Phone:

(916) 771-1770

Site:

rcsdk8.org

Grades:

6 – 8

Enrollment:

847 students

Overview Warren T. Eich Middle School

Warren T. Eich Middle School serves 847 students in grades 6-8.
Warren T. Eich Middle School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 20:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 45% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Warren T. Eich Middle School

Warren T. Eich Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Warren T. Eich Middle School is 0.62, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Settlers Point Elementary School

Settlers Point Elementary School

Beauregard Elementary School

Elfrida Elementary School

Elfrida Elementary School

Asu Preparatory Academy – Phoenix Middle School

Asu Preparatory Academy – Phoenix Middle School