West Sonoma County Consortium

West Sonoma County Consortium

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About West Sonoma County Consortium

The West Sonoma County Consortium (WSCC) is a collaborative organization that seeks to foster economic and social development in the region. The Consortium is made up of a diverse group of local governments, businesses, non-profits, and educational institutions, all working together to create a vibrant and sustainable community.
The Consortium works to promote the economic well-being of its members by providing resources and support for business development, job creation, and workforce development. Additionally, the Consortium works to improve the quality of life in the region by promoting environmental stewardship, supporting local arts and culture, and advocating for social justice.
The Consortium also serves as a platform for collaboration, allowing its members to share best practices and develop innovative solutions to the challenges facing the region. The Consortium works to strengthen the region’s economy by providing access to capital, technical assistance, and other resources.
The Consortium is committed to creating an environment that is conducive to growth and prosperity. The Consortium is dedicated to providing a platform for collaboration and dialogue, and to helping its members create a vibrant and sustainable community.

Address:

462 Johnson St.
Sebastopol, CA 95472

Phone:

(707) 824-7911

Site:

wscuhsd.org

Grades:

K – 12

Enrollment:

38 students

Overview West Sonoma County Consortium

West Sonoma County Consortium serves 38 students in grades Kindergarten-12.
West Sonoma County Consortium placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 53% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on West Sonoma County Consortium

West Sonoma County Consortium is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of West Sonoma County Consortium is 0.53, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Vista Del Sur Accelerated

Vista Del Sur Accelerated

Gusty Michael School

Parrish Elementarymiddle School

Mountain Pointe High School