White Oak Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About White Oak Elementary School

White Oak Elementary School is a thriving public school located in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia. It is part of the Fulton County School System and serves students in grades K-5. White Oak Elementary School is committed to providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for its students. The school has a diverse student population, with students coming from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
White Oak Elementary School has a strong academic program, with classes in mathematics, language arts, science, social studies, music, art, and physical education. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, including sports teams, clubs, and after-school programs. The school also provides a variety of services to meet the needs of its students, including counseling, tutoring, and special education.
White Oak Elementary School is dedicated to providing a quality education for its students. The school is committed to providing a safe and supportive learning environment, and strives to ensure that every student has the opportunity to reach their full potential.

Address:

31761 W. Village Sch Rd.
Westlake Village, CA 91361

Phone:

(818) 889-1450

Site:

lvusd.org

Grades:

K – 5

Enrollment:

390 students

Overview White Oak Elementary School

White Oak Elementary School serves 390 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
White Oak Elementary School placed in the top 10% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 65-69% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 70-74% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1.
Minority enrollment is 32% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on White Oak Elementary School

White Oak Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of White Oak Elementary School is 0.51, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Self Development Scottsdale Academy

Chester Valley Elementary School

Irvington High School

Irvington High School

Paul T. Albert Memorial School

Paul T. Albert Memorial School