Yorba Middle School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Yorba Middle School

Yorba Middle School is a public middle school located in Yorba Linda, California. It serves students in grades 6-8 and is part of the Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District. The school offers a variety of classes and programs, including core academic courses, electives, and extracurricular activities. The school also offers a wide range of clubs and sports teams.
Yorba Middle School has a strong commitment to academic excellence, and its students consistently perform well on standardized tests. The school also offers a variety of support services, such as counseling, tutoring, and after-school programs. The school also has a strong sense of community, with many clubs and organizations that foster student involvement and leadership.
Yorba Middle School is a great place for students to explore their interests and develop their skills. With its strong commitment to academic excellence and its wide range of programs, Yorba Middle School is a great choice for students looking for a quality education.

Address:

935 N. Cambridge
Orange, CA 92867

Phone:

(714) 997-6161

Site:

orangeusd.org

Grades:

6 – 8

Enrollment:

555 students

Overview Yorba Middle School

Yorba Middle School serves 555 students in grades 6-8.
Yorba Middle School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 96% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Yorba Middle School

Yorba Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Yorba Middle School is 0.13, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Open Valley Independent Study

Willow Elementary School

Booker T Washington Middle School

Denair Elementary Charter Academy