Yucca Mesa Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Yucca Mesa Elementary School

Yucca Mesa Elementary School is a public elementary school located in Yucca Valley, California. It serves students in grades kindergarten through fifth grade. The school strives to provide a safe and nurturing learning environment for all of its students. The school offers a variety of programs and activities to engage students in learning. These include a wide range of academic and enrichment courses, such as music, art, and physical education. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities such as student council and clubs. Yucca Mesa Elementary School is committed to creating a positive learning environment for all of its students. The school works to ensure that all students are given the opportunity to reach their full potential. The school also works to create a sense of community among its students and staff. The school has a strong commitment to providing a quality education for all of its students. It is dedicated to helping students reach their academic goals and preparing them for success in their future endeavors. Yucca Mesa Elementary School is a great place for students to learn and grow. It is committed to providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for all of its students.

Address:

3380 Avalon Ave.
Twentynine Palms, CA 92277

Phone:

(760) 228-1777

Site:

morongousd.com

Grades:

K – 6

Enrollment:

435 students

Overview Yucca Mesa Elementary School

Yucca Mesa Elementary School serves 435 students in grades Kindergarten-6.
Yucca Mesa Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 20:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 37% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Yucca Mesa Elementary School

Yucca Mesa Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Yucca Mesa Elementary School is 0.51, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Argonaut High School

Argonaut High School

Carver School Of Mathematics Science And Technology

Morningside High School

Morningside High School

Imagine East Mesa Elementary School