Black Mountain Elementary School

Black Mountain Elementary School

9 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Black Mountain Elementary School

Black Mountain Elementary School is a public school located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains in North Carolina. It is a welcoming, diverse school that serves students from kindergarten through fifth grade. The school has a strong focus on providing a quality education to all students, and works hard to ensure that every student is successful.
The school offers a variety of extracurricular activities, such as sports teams, clubs, and after-school programs. This allows students to explore their interests and develop their talents. The school also offers a wide range of academic support services, such as tutoring, counseling, and special education services.
Black Mountain Elementary School is committed to creating a safe and supportive learning environment for its students. The school has implemented a variety of programs to promote respect and collaboration among students. The school also works to create a positive school culture where students feel valued and respected.
The staff at Black Mountain Elementary School is dedicated to providing a quality education to all of its students. The teachers are highly qualified and committed to helping students reach their full potential. The school also works closely with parents and the community to ensure that all students have the resources they need to succeed.

Address:

33606 N 60th St
Cave Creek, AZ 85327

Phone:

(480) 575-2100

Site:

az02204140.schoolwires.net

Grades:

K – 6

Enrollment:

401 students

Overview Black Mountain Elementary School

Black Mountain Elementary School serves 401 students in grades Kindergarten-6.
Black Mountain Elementary School placed in the top 10% of all schools in Arizona for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 66% (which is higher than the Arizona state average of 32%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 63% (which is higher than the Arizona state average of 39%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is lower than the Arizona state level of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Arizona state average of 64% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Black Mountain Elementary School

Black Mountain Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,854 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Black Mountain Elementary School is 0.30, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.65. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Kid Street Learning Center Charter

Kid Street Learning Center Charter

Huxford Elementary School

Huxford Elementary School

Westlake High School

Westlake High School

Lynn Fanning Elementary School