Stepping Stones Academy

9 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Stepping Stones Academy

Stepping Stones Academy is an educational institution dedicated to providing quality education and a safe learning environment for students of all ages. Located in the bustling city of Los Angeles, Stepping Stones Academy is a comprehensive educational facility that provides a wide range of educational services and resources to students, families, and educators alike. From preschool and elementary school to high school and beyond, Stepping Stones Academy offers a variety of programs designed to meet the needs of each individual student.
At Stepping Stones Academy, we believe that education is the key to success. We strive to provide our students with the best possible education, both in and out of the classroom. Our curriculum is designed to challenge and engage students, while also providing them with the tools and skills necessary for success in the future. We also strive to create a safe and welcoming environment for all of our students, free from discrimination and bullying.
At Stepping Stones Academy, we understand that every student is unique and has their own individual needs. Our faculty and staff are committed to providing personalized instruction and support to each student. We also offer a variety of extracurricular activities and clubs, such as sports teams and student government, to help students develop their social and leadership skills.
At Stepping Stones Academy, we are dedicated to helping our students reach their full potential and become successful, well-rounded individuals. We strive to create an environment where students can thrive and reach their goals.

Address:

35812 N 7th St
Phoenix, AZ 85086

Phone:

(623) 465-4910

Site:

steppingstonesacademy.org

Grades:

Charter School

Enrollment:

215 students

Overview Stepping Stones Academy

Stepping Stones Academy serves 215 students in grades Kindergarten-8.
Stepping Stones Academy placed in the top 30% of all schools in Arizona for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 50-54% (which is higher than the Arizona state average of 32%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 40-44% (which is higher than the Arizona state average of 39%) for the 2020-21 school year.
Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Arizona state average of 64% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Stepping Stones Academy

Stepping Stones Academy is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,854 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Stepping Stones Academy is 0.30, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.65. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Childrens Center

Peoria Flex Academy

Peoria Flex Academy

Ramay Junior High School

Mountain Brook High School