C. B. Eaton Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About C. B. Eaton Elementary School

C. B. Eaton Elementary School is a public school located in the heart of the city of Houston, Texas. The school is part of the Houston Independent School District and serves students in grades Pre-K through 5th grade. C. B. Eaton Elementary School is dedicated to providing a safe and welcoming learning environment for all students. The school is committed to providing a rigorous academic program that prepares students for success in the 21st century. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, such as sports, clubs, and after-school programs.
C. B. Eaton Elementary School is an award-winning school that has been recognized for its excellence in education. The school has been named a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence and has received numerous awards for its academic performance. C. B. Eaton Elementary School is committed to helping students reach their full potential. The school provides a variety of services and resources to help students succeed, including a strong emphasis on parental involvement. The school also offers a variety of support services, such as counseling, tutoring, and mentoring. C. B. Eaton Elementary School is a great place for students to learn and grow. With its commitment to excellence in education and its dedication to providing a safe and welcoming learning environment, C. B. Eaton Elementary School is a great choice for families in the Houston area.

Address:

20220 Suisun Dr.
Cupertino, CA 95014

Phone:

(408) 255-2848

Site:

cusdk8.org

Grades:

K – 5

Enrollment:

451 students

Overview C. B. Eaton Elementary School

C. B. Eaton Elementary School serves 451 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
C. B. Eaton Elementary School placed in the top 5% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 81% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 77% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1.
Minority enrollment is 90% of the student body (majority Asian), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic and Asian).

Verdict on C. B. Eaton Elementary School

C. B. Eaton Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of C. B. Eaton Elementary School is 0.39, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Cupertino Middle School

Amador High School

Huxford Elementary School

Huxford Elementary School

Barton Elementary School