C. E. Utt Middle School

C. E. Utt Middle School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About C. E. Utt Middle School

C. E. Utt Middle School is a public school in the small town of St. Marys, Ohio. It serves grades 6-8 and is part of the St. Marys City School District. The school is named after Charles E. Utt, a former superintendent of the district.
At C. E. Utt Middle School, students are provided with a quality education that is tailored to their individual needs and interests. The school offers a variety of classes, including core subjects like math, science, language arts, and social studies, as well as electives such as art, music, and physical education. The school also offers a range of extracurricular activities, including sports teams, clubs, and other activities.
C. E. Utt Middle School is committed to providing a safe and supportive environment for all students. The school has a strong anti-bullying policy and provides resources to help students cope with bullying and other forms of harassment. The school also offers counseling services to help students with any mental health or behavioral issues they may be facing.
C. E. Utt Middle School is dedicated to helping all students succeed in their academic and personal goals. The school strives to create a positive learning environment and to foster a sense of community among its students.

Address:

13601 Browning Ave.
Tustin, CA 92780

Phone:

(714) 730-7573

Site:

tustin.k12.ca.us

Grades:

6 – 8

Enrollment:

798 students

Overview C. E. Utt Middle School

C. E. Utt Middle School serves 798 students in grades 6-8.
C. E. Utt Middle School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 88% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on C. E. Utt Middle School

C. E. Utt Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of C. E. Utt Middle School is 0.43, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Robert F Bumpus Middle School

Valor Academy High School

Perryville High School

Perryville High School

Laguna Middle School

Laguna Middle School