Clarksville Charter

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Clarksville Charter

Clarksville Charter School is a public charter school located in Clarksville, Tennessee. The school is a part of the Clarksville-Montgomery County School System and serves students in grades K-8. The school was founded in 2001 and has grown to become a well-respected school in the community. The school offers a comprehensive education that includes core academic classes, as well as art, music, physical education, and foreign language classes. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities and clubs for students to participate in. Clarksville Charter School is committed to helping students reach their full potential. The school has a strong focus on college and career readiness, with a rigorous curriculum that prepares students for the future. The school also has a strong emphasis on building character and instilling values in its students.
The school has a strong sense of community, with parents and teachers working together to create a positive learning environment. The school also has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, with a wide range of students from different backgrounds and cultures. Clarksville Charter School is an excellent choice for families looking for a quality education for their children. The school provides a safe and nurturing environment that allows students to reach their full potential.

Address:

5049 Robert J. Mathews Pkwy.
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762

Phone:

(916) 532-5923

Site:

Grades:

K – 12

Enrollment:

1,108 students

Overview Clarksville Charter

Clarksville Charter serves 1,108 students in grades Kindergarten-12.
Clarksville Charter placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 27:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Clarksville Charter

Clarksville Charter is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Clarksville Charter is 0.42, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Hazel Green High School

Williams Field High School

Mathew J Brletic Elementary School

Berean Academy