Educational Training Center

Educational Training Center

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Educational Training Center

The Educational Training Center is a unique learning hub dedicated to providing students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in their chosen field. Our center offers a wide range of courses, from basic to advanced, in areas such as computer programming, web development, business management, and more. We also offer specialized courses to help students develop the skills needed to pursue a career in their chosen field. Our courses are taught by experienced professionals who have years of experience in the field and can provide students with real-world examples of how to apply their knowledge. At the Educational Training Center, we strive to create a learning environment that is both comfortable and stimulating. Our classrooms are equipped with the latest technology, allowing students to learn in a hands-on manner. We also have a library of resources available to students, including textbooks, e-books, and other materials. Our center is committed to helping students reach their goals and achieve their dreams. We provide career counseling and guidance to help students make informed decisions about their future. We also offer job placement services to help students find the right career path for them. At the Educational Training Center, we believe in providing our students with the best education possible. We strive to create an environment that is conducive to learning and encourages students to reach their full potential.

Address:

1600 Washington St.
Needles, CA 92363

Phone:

(760) 326-2092

Site:

needles.k12.ca.us

Grades:

9 – 12

Enrollment:

23 students

Overview Educational Training Center

Educational Training Center serves 23 students in grades 9-12.
Educational Training Center placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 61% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Educational Training Center

Educational Training Center is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Educational Training Center is 0.61, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Western School Of Science And Technology

Western School Of Science And Technology

Atwater High School

Atwater High School

Pine Ridge Elementary School

Frank J. Zamboni

Frank J. Zamboni