Elm High School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Elm High School

Elm High School is a public school located in a small town in the Midwest. It is a small school with a close-knit student body and a strong sense of community. The school is known for its excellent academic program and its commitment to providing a safe and supportive environment for its students. Elm High School offers a wide range of classes, from traditional core classes to specialized electives. The school also has a strong extracurricular program, with clubs and sports teams available for students to participate in. Elm High School is committed to helping its students succeed and reach their goals, both inside and outside of the classroom. It is a great place to learn and grow, and the staff and faculty are always willing to help students reach their full potential.

Address:

5865 S. Clara Ave.
Fresno, CA 93706

Phone:

(559) 495-5690

Site:

washingtonunified.org

Grades:

9 – 12

Enrollment:

47 students

Overview Elm High School

Elm High School serves 47 students in grades 9-12.
Elm High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 24:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 96% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Elm High School

Elm High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Elm High School is 0.42, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Waterford Junior Middle School

Waterford Junior Middle School

Hayden Elementary School

Roadrunner Elementary School

Roadrunner Elementary School

West Side Elementary School