Mabel M. Paine Elementary School

Mabel M. Paine Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Mabel M. Paine Elementary School

Mabel M. Paine Elementary School is an elementary school located in the heart of Los Angeles, California. It is part of the Los Angeles Unified School District and serves students in grades kindergarten through fifth grade.
At Mabel M. Paine Elementary, students are provided with a comprehensive education that focuses on student achievement. The school offers a variety of programs and activities to ensure students are engaged and learning. The school also provides a safe and supportive learning environment for all students.
The faculty and staff at Mabel M. Paine Elementary are committed to providing students with a high-quality education. The school offers a variety of enrichment and extracurricular activities to ensure students have the opportunity to explore their interests and passions.
Mabel M. Paine Elementary is a great place for students to learn and grow. The school’s commitment to excellence and focus on student achievement make it a great choice for families looking for a quality education for their children.

Address:

4444 Plumosa Dr.
Placentia, CA 92870

Phone:

(714) 986-7210

Site:

mabelpaine.org

Grades:

K – 5

Enrollment:

373 students

Overview Mabel M. Paine Elementary School

Mabel M. Paine Elementary School serves 373 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Mabel M. Paine Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 70% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Mabel M. Paine Elementary School

Mabel M. Paine Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Mabel M. Paine Elementary School is 0.72, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Mt. Whitney High School

John S Jones Elementary School

Etiwanda High School

Etiwanda High School

Locust Fork High School