Placer County Community Schools

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Placer County Community Schools

Placer County Community Schools are an excellent choice for students in the Placer County area. They offer a variety of educational opportunities for students of all ages. From preschool to high school, Placer County Community Schools provide a safe and stimulating learning environment that encourages students to reach their full potential. The curriculum is designed to ensure that students are well-prepared for college and the workforce.
At Placer County Community Schools, students can participate in a variety of activities, including sports, clubs, and after-school programs. These activities help students develop important skills such as teamwork and leadership. The schools also offer a variety of extracurricular activities, such as music, art, and drama, which allow students to explore their creativity.
Placer County Community Schools also provide a range of services to help students succeed. These include academic support, counseling, and tutoring. The schools also provide career and college counseling to help students plan for their future.
Placer County Community Schools are an excellent choice for families looking for a quality education for their children. With its excellent programs, services, and activities, Placer County Community Schools provide an environment where students can thrive and reach their full potential.

Address:

360 Nevada St.
Auburn, CA 95603

Phone:

(530) 745-1440

Site:

placercoe.org

Grades:

K – 12

Enrollment:

22 students

Overview Placer County Community Schools

Placer County Community Schools serves 22 students in grades Kindergarten-12.
Placer County Community Schools placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 77% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Placer County Community Schools

Placer County Community Schools is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Placer County Community Schools is 0.54, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

White Hill Middle School

Valentine Peyton Elementary School

Valentine Peyton Elementary School

Fort Deposit Elementary School

Rancho Del Rey Middle School

Rancho Del Rey Middle School