Running Springs Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Running Springs Elementary School

Running Springs Elementary School is a public school located in Running Springs, California. It is part of the Rim of the World Unified School District and serves students in grades K-5. The school has a strong academic program that includes core subjects such as math, science, reading, and writing, as well as a variety of electives. The school also offers a wide range of extra-curricular activities, including sports, music, and art.
The school is committed to providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for all students. It has a strong focus on social-emotional learning and character development, and there is a dedicated team of teachers, counselors, and administrators who are committed to helping all students reach their full potential.
Running Springs Elementary School is a great place for students to learn and grow. It is a warm and welcoming community that is committed to helping all students succeed.

Address:

8670 E. Running Springs Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92808

Phone:

(714) 281-4512

Site:

orangeusd.org

Grades:

K – 6

Enrollment:

597 students

Overview Running Springs Elementary School

Running Springs Elementary School serves 597 students in grades Kindergarten-6.
Running Springs Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 24:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 61% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Running Springs Elementary School

Running Springs Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Running Springs Elementary School is 0.74, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Elsanor School

Ridgecrest Elementary Academy For Language Music And Sci

Westside Elementary School

Westside Elementary School

Midnight Sun Family Learning Center