Vencil Brown Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Vencil Brown Elementary School

Vencil Brown Elementary School is an amazing place for children to learn and grow. Located in the heart of a vibrant and diverse community, Vencil Brown Elementary School is committed to providing a safe, nurturing, and stimulating learning environment for all of its students. The school offers a variety of programs and services to ensure that each student is supported in their academic and social development. From a wide range of extracurricular activities to the latest technology in the classroom, students at Vencil Brown Elementary School are given the opportunity to explore and discover their full potential. The school is also dedicated to developing strong relationships with families and the community, providing a nurturing and supportive atmosphere for everyone. With its commitment to excellence, Vencil Brown Elementary School is an excellent choice for any student looking for a quality education.

Address:

250 Trestle Rd.
Roseville, CA 95678

Phone:

(916) 771-1710

Site:

rcsdk8.org

Grades:

K – 5

Enrollment:

355 students

Overview Vencil Brown Elementary School

Vencil Brown Elementary School serves 355 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Vencil Brown Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 20:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 50% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Vencil Brown Elementary School

Vencil Brown Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Vencil Brown Elementary School is 0.67, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Apollo Middle School

Apollo Middle School

Riverview High School

Friendship Aspire Middle Academy Little Rock

Sunrise Middle School

Sunrise Middle School