Clark Middle School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Clark Middle School

Clark Middle School is a public school located in the heart of a thriving community in the suburbs of a major city. It is a diverse school with a student body that reflects the diversity of the surrounding area. The school offers a variety of educational opportunities to its students, including a wide range of core subjects, as well as electives in the arts, physical education, and technology. The teachers at Clark Middle School are highly qualified and dedicated to providing students with a quality education. They are committed to creating an environment that is conducive to learning and helping students reach their full potential. The school also has a strong focus on extracurricular activities, offering a wide range of clubs and teams for students to get involved in. Clark Middle School is committed to providing a safe and supportive learning environment for all students. The school has a zero-tolerance policy for bullying and other forms of harassment, and has a comprehensive safety plan in place to ensure the safety of all students. Overall, Clark Middle School is an excellent educational institution that is dedicated to providing students with a quality education and a safe learning environment.

Address:

4388 Thorn St.
San Diego, CA 92105

Phone:

(619) 344-4200

Site:

sandiegounified.org

Grades:

6 – 8

Enrollment:

910 students

Overview Clark Middle School

Clark Middle School serves 910 students in grades 6-8.
Clark Middle School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 26:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 99% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Clark Middle School

Clark Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Clark Middle School is 0.39, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Rancho Elementary School

Independence

Independence

Elberta Elementary School

Burroughs High School

Burroughs High School